Sunday, March 14, 2010

The unveiling!

Well, I hope everyone is as excited as I am about the unveiling of my new blog.  What I'm hoping for this particular blog is that, ultimately, people will come here when they need a bit of a pick me up or just some reassurance that the world isn't actually all that bad.

I would love to hear your suggestions and advice and please, if you see anything that you think would suit the "Good News" format, send it my way!  My email is on the sidebar and please always include the link to the story/video and the source.  I want to make sure I give out the proper credit.  That being said, I'm new to this type of blog so, if you see any crediting errors or have any suggestion on how to credit people properly, please let me know!

The honor of the inaugural post goes to my home town news paper The Regina Leader-Post.  The Leader-Post  actually has a section devoted to good news called Good to Know! which I think is fantastic.


Regina couple help fight polio in west African country of Benin

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment